See Adesua message to Banky w on his birthday

Dboldnews. Adesua Etomi took to Instagram to pen down one of the most sweetest message to her husband, Olubankole Wellington ‘Banky W,’ who is celebrating his thirty eighth birthday these days.
She wrote;
I shudder to think about how existence might have been,
If God didn’t display me, if I hadn’t visible,
Which you are ALL i ever prayed for,
My knight in shining armour, my thor
Your love is one I’ve by no means seen earlier than
My heart you cherish, my being you love
Olubankole, you have been really worth awaiting
This love I feel, truly is hardcore.
Your coronary heart is so natural, your love is like gold
So valuable, so valuable, a beauty to behold
I’ll tell everybody, each young and old
And that i’ll love you in return, a thousandfold
Thank you for being the person you're
Mama raised a sport changer, an absolute megastar
Once I be counted my benefits, I don’t look too a long way
Cause i flip to my aspect and there you constantly are.
May additionally the lord growth you on each aspect
And with you, might also he always abide
May additionally favour for your life be accelerated
And all of your wishes, may also he provide.
My lover, my infant, happy birthday
Recall God’s goodness, particularly today
Might also you examine this incredible lifestyles and say
Thanks Lord Jesus, hold having your manner.
I love you very a great deal

Popular posts from this blog

How Yahoo Boys with Human parts was Arrested in IBADAN

Oshiomhole is Deceiving him self we all aware - PDP

Breaking: How Baale defraud a man #15.5million